Weight Watchers Points – 2
21 Day Fix – 2 green, 1 spoon
This veggie stir fry is quick and simple, and can be changed with other vegetables to your liking, or spiced up with red pepper flakes or tabasco sauce.
Makes four 2-cup servings
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 2 cups green beans
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups sliced bell pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp organic vegetable broth
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat; add garlic and ginger
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant
- add green beans, carrot, bell pepper, salt, and broth
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until vegetables are tender
This recipe is incredibly simple, and quick to make if you’re in a rush. Although it is vegetable-based, it’s very filling! An easy way to alter this recipe is to add a meat of your choosing to the mix.
By pre-cooking chicken, tofu, or ground turkey, the recipe will “feel” more like a meal and less like a side salad. With that in mind, doubling this recipe serves as a great potluck dish, served aside a chicken breast, turkey burgers, fish, or a seasoned potato!
If you’re interested in eating delicious foods like this while still losing weight, contact me about the 21 Day Fix; I’m a coach, and here to help you!