Well Said is the official storytelling podcast of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, with a new episode each week highlighting the faculty, staff, students, and alumni of the Carolina community.
This episode, Paving the Way for Future Leaders, was produced as part of a number of content elements developed by University Communications in celebration of Black History Month. The subject of the episode, Howard Lee, graduated from the UNC School of Social Work in 1966 and went on to be elected the first black mayor of any majority-white city in the South.
- Scheduling interview
- Research and question development
- Executing interview, including studio setup and recording
- Script production
- Hosting/narration, including studio setup and recording
- Audio engineering and editing of the episode, including audio clean-up and music
- Producing written story to accompany podcast episode
Well Said: Paving the Way for Future Leaders
This episode and all other episodes of Well Said are available on SoundCloud or wherever podcasts are played.