This veggie stir fry is quick and simple, and can be changed with other vegetables to your liking, or spiced up with red pepper flakes or tabasco sauce.
Makes four 2-cup servings
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 2 cups green beans
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups sliced bell pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp organic vegetable broth
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat; add garlic and ginger
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant
- add green beans, carrot, bell pepper, salt, and broth
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until vegetables are tender
This recipe is incredibly simple, and quick to make if you’re in a rush. Although it is vegetable-based, it’s very filling! An easy way to alter this recipe is to add a meat of your choosing to the mix.
By pre-cooking chicken, tofu, or ground turkey, the recipe will “feel” more like a meal and less like a side salad. With that in mind, doubling this recipe serves as a great potluck dish, served aside a chicken breast, turkey burgers, fish, or a seasoned potato!
If you’re interested in eating delicious foods like this while still losing weight, contact me about the 21 Day Fix; I’m a coach, and here to help you!