This chicken is quick and easy to make, and most often you’ll find these ingredients in your pantry already.
Calculations based on one chicken breast (6).
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbs parsley flakes
- 2 Tbs lemon juice (or the juice of one whole lemon)
- 6 chicken breasts (or 8 to 10 chicken tenders)
- In a gallon-sized freezer bag, place chicken and all ingredients.
- Push the air out of the bag, and seal.
- Mix the contents of the bag, coating the chicken.
- Let marinade in fridge for 30 minutes
- Cook for 30-35 minutes, depending on thickness of chicken breast
With this recipe, I chose to cut it in half, only because I live alone. I found it to need a little more liquid to coat everything properly, so I added a dash of honey, a little more lemon juice, and chose to add ginger paste and pepper for some kick.
I love quick and easy chicken recipes because I can use the chicken for anything I want after. I can eat the chicken alone with some vegetables, or put it on a salad or inside of a wrap for lunch. Really, the possibilities are endless!
If you’re interested in eating delicious foods like this while still losing weight, contact me about the 21 Day Fix; I’m a coach, and here to help you!